Thursday 11 August 2011

Angry People in the Rain




I quite like rain. For some reason, other people don't. I will probably never understand why. Word on the street is that it can be wet...
Because I like rain but no one else does, I get so much pleasure from seeing angry people outside.  All of a sudden there's countless amounts of disgruntled people for me to watch, or in this case, be creepy and take photos of.



This is the same cyclist that abused me the other day.
If you see him round, set a booby trap.


I wish I got her face...she was so pissed!
I find the umbrella...ironic.

This dog was outside the post office.
I think he's just sad 'coz he has to wait in the rain.

This dude has a green shirt on. Wait...it has 'GREEN' in
white print! What does it mean??!!

Ma Fave!

Children apparently don't like being rained on either...

LOL

Lollipop man #1 (Quite angry)



Lollipop man #2 (Very angry) Well...this was awkward. He saw me.
Maybe he wanted me to STOP? I took this awesome photo of his face
 and then he yells 'Oi! What the fuck are you doing?' At that point
I decided to call it a day. 

Here is a wet cat:




Bye kids.
I think you're all ok.

From Leeeeeez. 


Daniel Bennett: Please find me some angry Nebraskans in the rain. 
 

1 comment:

  1. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Nice work capturing the pictures while risking pissing people off even more. Maybe Ruby should follow you and take pictures of angrier people who Liz just took a picture of in the rain. It doesn't rain often in Nebraska so when it does people are especially pissed as if the rain is a personal attack against their happiness that day. I'll do my best but we'll have to wait a while. In the mean time, I can try to find some Angry Nebraskans in the Sun. AKA: just plain old Angry Nebraskans.

    ReplyDelete