Tuesday 27 September 2011

Nothing to be afreud of.


Kudos Jasper Fforde.

Today I was reading on the way to school, and tripped over and fell in a grave (I was walking through the cemetary).

Awkward.

My friend asked me (on our run yesterday. My first run in 2 months. I would probably have died except I'm not entirely sure what my parents would say if if their favourite daughter [you know it, puffin-face] had to have written on her death certificate "cause of death: alcohol and adipose tissue. Also chips". Possibly it would be something along the lines of... Can we get a refund? We have receipts covering the last hideously expensive 23 years.) if it is ok to get drunk in graveyards.
I said well, people in Mosgiel get drunk all the time.
Boom.
(But seriously. No joke. One time I was stuck there. FOR AN HOUR PEOPLE! I was nine months and three minutes away from obtaining a stroller, taking my shoes off, and opening that vivid lid.)

Have a lovely day you special people.
(Especially you, Liz).
Ciao
Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment