Tuesday 13 September 2011

I Like Marsupials and Naked Cartoon Characters

Marsupials are supersweet. They have pouches.
Here are some of my favourite marsupials:

- Koala

- Bandicoot (mostly coz of a little dude named Crash. I like it how he spins like a tornado and destroys shit. I don't think other marsupials can do this?)


Hey, Crash. Where's ya shirt?

I love how cartoon characters dance to the beat of their own drums re: appropriate attire. Look at Crash! He's half dressed, and it's ok. Sonic only wears gloves and shoes. Badass. Squidward Quincy Tentacles doesn't wear pants, and the mice from Cinderella get to be fully naked (despite being in charge of making Cinderella's dress. Ironic or humbling?)

I'm confused. When is it alright not to wear pants?

I have a theory on Mickey Mouse (no shirt) and Donald Duck's (no pants) decision:

Mickey has a huge cock so he has to wear trousers, whereas Donald's is probably oddly positioned, small, and masked by his duck fur. Also, he couldn't get his webbed feet through most pants anyway. He would probably have to get them tailor-made, and who even knows if their are tailors in Duckburg. The poor little guy was banned in Finland for not wearing pants.








Going for the casual 'tie-only' approach, like Yogi Bear, is a secret life goal of mine. I feel like the tie is what makes him smarter than the average bear.

The only thing that trumps being half-dressed or tie-only is being able to wear pajamas all the time. I would trade in everything to be either Alvin, Prof. Farnsworth, or one of the Bananas in Pajamas. Not only do B1 and B2 get to be in pajamas, they also get to run down stairs, and they live on Cuddles Avenue. Nice. I bet it's cuddly there.

Back to marsupials.
I also like:

- Pygmy possum (I think anything in a pygmy version is ridiculous. Especially pygmy people. Be short in style.)
'Yo! I'm DeShawn, and these are ma mates Tyrone,
DeAndre and Jamal. We're short because we have evolved
to adapt to the low UV light levels in the rainforest. WIN'

- Wallaroo (it would be better if it were a hybrid as a result of a wallaby rooting a kangaroo. But no.)

Imagine for a minute that you have a pouch. You get to give birth to a micro-baby, then just chuck it inside your pouch. When it's ready, it can just jump out and hop back in.  When there's no joey inside, you could store your things there.
Also, female marsupials have two lateral vaginas, and the males have a double-pronged penis.

That's all.

Much love,

Liz
xoxo






3 comments:

  1. Mickey Mouse does not have a penis. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amused... yet disturbed. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. cosplay shop

    ReplyDelete