Saturday 29 October 2011

And then God said...


Well hello there. Long time no see.

I am (obviously) extremely stressed as dissertation is due Monday.
It is taking all of my (not so extensive) self-control to be inside this tiny, fly-infested library (FLY IN THE LIBRARY!!), watching Hannah eat ham out of a paper bag, for two more days. I have cut down to one game of tennis and four meal breaks per day. It is killing me. I am, however, making up for this by increased caffeine consumption. Is it working. Possibly.

Lots of love, you stressed little students out there. 
(To anyone who isn't; Touche, sir. My hat off to you.)

CIAO BABEZ
Ruby


1 comment:

  1. I love the part about confusing calories in apples and bananas. Common mistake. Is the FLY IN THE LIBRARY a blowfly or a normal one? Did you know that blowflies are actually just regular flies which are pregas? Wow.

    ReplyDelete