Friday 3 December 2010

i don't think you're not moral; i just think you should stop lying.

Morality. A slippery kettle of fish.

When would you pay to pass 6 hours wearing pink lycra surrounded by sweaty middle-aged men?

I biked around Taupo. It took way too long. I had to sit on an ice pack for days afterwards. But I fundraised $30 for breast cancer research, so I win.

Cycling is really hard. You have to wear tight, plastic clothes, a stupid hat, padded bum, are constantly at risk of being taken out by anything from doors to pebbles, and you have to do it for twice as long and three times as far as a runner. What's the point?

I will let you know tomorrow. But it's definitely not the aesthetics.

Also, old guys in malls is cute. I LOVE old people. I had an old woman come into work the other day. I asked her how her bagel was. She said she was deaf and couldn't hear a thing I was saying. I wrote it down. She said she had coeliac disorder and couldn't eat it.

Then, as now, there was not much to say.



Ruby.

No comments:

Post a Comment