Friday 28 January 2011

Banana String, Bumper Stickers, and Pub Quizzes

I hate bumper stickers. They are on my list of '100 things I hate'. Mostly they are completely lame/arrogant/i dont care if you love your cat. Today I saw one that said 'you keep tooting, and i'll get my shotgun'. Tres witty.
I also hate 'baby on board' signs. I will drive MORE recklessly if I see one.

On my list of  100 is also banana string. You know what I'm talking about. Some bananas have more than others, usually the small and riper ones are prime candidates for an abundance of banana string. Banana strings are actually called phloem bundles and they bring much needed nutrition to the banana. But you already knew this. Point is, I hate them. 






Oh and the other day, Harry, Kinga and I went to a PubQuiz in Christchurch. The place was quite flash. We did crap at the quiz, but that is beside the point. Anyway, they had individual towels in the bathroom and I was awfully excited. I said I'd write about it. But a picture tells a thousand words.







Liz.

No comments:

Post a Comment