Sunday 21 November 2010

summer apart

After spending the last nine months in constant contact with the leezbot, I now have to spend THREE MONTHS APART. Apart from on friday when I'm making her entertain me at the airport for 45 minutes. And january when I'm going to visit and play with penguins. And probably postcards cos they are awesome. And facebook, texts, and phone calls.
Oxford comma. Bite me bitch!


But we decided we're quite hilarious. So i suggest a photoblog challenge competition!


Rules?
I pose;
- legal
- affordable (and no I'm not actually on the dole. I thought you'd get too angry)
- hilarious


BOYAH!
Ruby

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you guys have a blog and Liz didn't tell me about it!!!

    Stupidly, Liz is arrive back on Sunday, yet I decided to head northwards on that day :( I will be Lizless for another week or so longer :(

    PS: Please change your comments settings, as using my WordPress.com login is annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change settings! what is this technological thing! I will try:)

    ReplyDelete